That other Facebook/Tumblr/Twitter/thingy
How cute! The Google+ team just sent me an email reminding me they exist.
Subject: Top 3 posts for you on Google+ this week
They conclude the email, “Enjoy & Share.” Hope they don’t mind I post to Tumblr instead.
- Good Conscience [GC]: Time to get through some of those PDFs and notes.
- Bad Conscience [BC]: Shouldn't you check that term on Wikipedia?
- GC: Sure.
- BC: Now you're here, see if that prof emailed you back.
- GC: Good call! She totally did.
- BC: Definitely, now check that Facebook event you don't want to miss.
- GC: No, I think it's next week.
- BC: What if you miss it?
- GC: You're right, I'd be a bad friend if I did.
- 30 minutes later...I'm reading about orcas on Tumblr. Fuck-a-you wha-a-a-le.
My custom domain, www.awkwardturtle.co, isn’t working. Suggestions?
Are you OK, Tumblr? You look like you got hit with a bad case of retro…